Get To Know Your Author
I’m a fairly open person and I think putting myself out there is a good way to let people see the person behind the author. In that spirit, I present ten things you might not know about Dan Desilets, Author.
- I have 11 siblings.
- I jumped out of airplanes for a living in the army.
- I am afraid of heights.
- I once ran a successful Renaissance Faire.
- I live in my dream house.
- I scuba dived with Barracuda
- I once ran a successful LARP.
- One of my dreams is to be a public speaker.
- I was hit by an airplane in midair and had a parachute malfunction.
- I once was involved in a Karate Kid situation.
Now you know, and knowing is half the battle, but the other half is picking up a weapon and murdering people, so, there’s that.